• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
• Information that our website collects automatically, such as
• the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet
• your login information
• browser type and version
• time zone setting
• browser plug-in types and versions
• operating system and platform
• Information about your visit, including
• clickstream to, through and from website (including date and time),
• pages you viewed or searched for
• page response times
• download errors
• length of visits to certain pages
• page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
• methods used to browse away from the page
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process when you:
• fill in forms on our website
• interact with the website content
• correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the third-parties which we are working with, including:
• our business partners
• sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services
• advertising networks
• analytics providers
• search information providers
• credit reference agencies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
• process your orders
• manage your account
• provide you with the services through the software
• email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Any member of our business group
• Our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
• Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors
• Advertizers and advertizing networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website and services
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent use our services.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• if Genista Trading Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
How do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It will also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Our company will keep your data as long as you use our services. If you close your account with Polarity Vault, we will delete your data by erasing all the details from our drives, online clouds, and backups.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in London SW1).
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain condition.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or dirtectly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• keeping you signed in
• understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertizing — Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertizing purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertizing partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertizing based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint of if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the .